The ink is barely dry on their certificates, but already several of the 2017-2018 IMC graduates are accepting work!
- Jovana Blagojevic is a Marketing Communications Co-ordinator at Nicoya Lifesciences Inc. in Kitchener, a job she earned after completing her placement with them.
- Madison Vettoretto is the Creative Marketing Co-ordinator at Royal LePage in Guelph.
- Lanorin Christopher travelled west and is now a Digital Account Manager with Yellow Pages in Vancouver, B.C.
- Caitlin Murray is an HR Marketing Assistant at Flanagan Foodservice Inc.in Kitchener, a job she earned after completing her placement with them.
- Yahaira Cuevas is responsible for marketing at Stonebridge Imports in Kitchener.
- Meaghan Moore is Facebook Account Manager at Connections Incorporated in Guelph.
- Spencer Fleming is Social Media Co-ordinator in Brantford with Simplified Automation
- Amanda Paul is a Social Media Writer at Copp Marketing + Design in Waterloo.
We do a happy dance when our grads secure the positions they worked so hard to qualify for while here at Conestoga.
The first job is a huge first step in launching one’s career. Best wishes to all who are beginning that adventure.
To those who are still looking – keep the faith and your spirits up. Your time will come! Remember to stay connected with us via LinkedIn.